Simple rules for online meetings:
- Login and check your software/internet connection before the meeting starts.
- Be aware of your surroundings (noise, lighting, what's behind you)
- Mute your microphone when you’re not talking.
- Turn off your camera if your internet connection is poor.
- Speak clearly and anticipate any audio lag.
- No food please. It doesn't look good
- Stay seated and stay present.
Extra top tip: find something other than Zoom which is not truly secure. Jitsi is a pretty decent alternative and it's open source.